A well designed garden should fit in with your budget whilst meeting your aspirations and practical requirements. It should give you year round pleasure for many years and will enhance the value of your property.
We find the best way for you to realise your perfect garden is to spend time listening and understanding your requirements, understand your garden and provide realistic design solutions tailored to your needs.
The Design Process
After an initial FREE site visit for a discussion of your requirements we will provide an estimate for the design. Upon your acceptance of the estimate, the design process begins:
- A written brief for the design is provided
- A full site survey including levels, dimensions, analysis and mapping of existing features and soil type. An accurate survey of the existing garden can then be drawn up to scale using the latest garden design software.
- Concept plans are then drawn up and a meeting scheduled to discuss ideas. 3D drawings are used to aid visualisation.
- Once the concept is agreed, we present the final design for your approval, including construction detail drawings if required.
- A quotation is then provided for the landscaping works. Upon acceptance of the quotation construction will begin at a time to suit your convenience. Once completed we are happy to provide aftercare advice for your new garden.